Mike Montague interviews Danny Wood, Sandler trainer from New Jersey on How to Succeed at Burning Bridges. Learn how to get from where you are to where you want to be by getting committed and becoming the person you need to be to reach your goals.
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at burning bridges
- This kind of burning your bridges is NOT about relationships
- Burn bridges that are holding you back
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket
- Embrace risk
- Don’t take “Hopeium”
- Are you an “at leaster”?
- Have no guts, no gains moments each day
- Set goals
- Use reminders
- Don’t look at what you’re achieving, but what you’re becoming
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.