Mike Montague interviews Todd Hockenberry, author of Inbound Organization and a HubSpot partner, on How to Succeed at Becoming an Inbound Organization.
Find Todd and the book at: https://www.inboundorganization.com/
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to sell to succeed at becoming an inbound organization
- Everyone in the organization is part of inbound marketing
- If you can’t keep good employees, check your culture
- If your employees aren’t happy, they won’t treat your customers well
- If you don’t like being marketed in a certain way, why would you market to others that way?
- The way you think is really your product
- Use technology to engage, not to hide
- The experience IS the relationship
- Map the journey with your clients
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler.